Despite being late to the party, HyperX is expanding their RGB-enabled RAM lineup with the newest FURY RGB DDR4 RAMs. The HyperX Fury Memory has always been a bang-for-the-buck performer, especially for gamers.
HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB Memory
The HyperX Fury DDR4 RGBs allow full customization using a wide array of popular software like the HyperX NGENUITY, ASUS AURA Sync, AsRock Polychrome, Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0, and Mystic Light. This utilizes Infrared Sync Technology, so as long as each memory is connected, the colours would be in sync.
- Stunning RGB lighting with an aggressive style
- Patent-pending HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen
- Speeds up to 3733MHz and kit capacities up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz
|Single Stick Capacity||8GB, 16GB, 32GB|
|Kits of 2 Capacity||16GB , 32GB, 64GB|
|Kits of 4 Capacity||32GB, 64GB, 128GB|
|Frequencies||2400MHz, 2666MHz, 3000Mhz, 3200MHz, 3466MHz, 3600MHz|
|Operating Temperature||O°C to 70°C|
|Dimensions||133.35 x 41.24 x 7mm|
FACTORY TIMING PARAMETERS
- Default (JEDEC): DDR4-2400 CL17-17-17 @1.2V
- XMP Profile #1: DDR4-3200 CL16-18-18 @1.35V
- XMP Profile #2: DDR4-3000 CL15-17-17 @1.35V
Similar to the non-RGB versions, the FURY RGB is built with a low profile black heat spreader. The HyperX logo on the front serves as a decent grip when installing and removing the modules from your system.
- ASRock Z490 Pro4
- Intel Core i7-10700
- Western Digital SN750 250GB
- HyperX FURY RGB 16GB 3200MHz
The HyperX Fury 2x8GB 3200MHz RGB Memory kit is available at ₱4,690. It has always been a strong performer for budget PC builds and is definitely a must buy if you’re upgrading or building a new PC.