YouTube and Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) officially announced the 12 finalists for NextUp Philippines 2021.
The NextUp winners will participate in an online Creator Camp, where they will get a crash course on production techniques. They will also receive in-depth training to boost their channels further.
Moreover, each of the 12 finalists will receive an equipment stipend worth Php100,000 and free data packs. Meanwhile, three winners will have a one-year endorsement contract with Smart.
The 12 winners of NextUp Philippines are:
- Abbey Sy
- Mark Mendoza (Diskarte with Mendy)
- Dr. Gaile Robredo-Vitas
- Egypa Balindong
- Guji Lorenzana
- Michelle Gacasan (Michelle G.)
- Myra Caray (Mai Goodness)
- Maljean Solon
- Keoni Tamayo (Reps to the Rhythm)
- Van Vincent Go (VandomVincent)
- Aj Añavesa (Wandering Soul)
- Arra Solis (Rookie Mommy PH)
This year’s batch features an equally diverse pool of emerging talents from across the Philippines. YouTube also claimed that this reflects their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.