Mi Philippines has recently launched their newest smartphone in the country, the Xiaomi Redmi S2. It’s an affordable smartphone and it packs some features that you can mostly found on some smartphones above its price range.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 packs a dual-lens rear camera and also a selfie-centric 16-megapixel AI-assisted selfie.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specs
- 5.99-inch HD+ (1440×720) 18:9 Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB expandable via Micro SD
- 12MP+5MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16-megapixel AI-Assisted Selfie Camera with LED Flash
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 3080mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 will be available for an affordable price of Php7,990 starting this June 4.