Motorola Philippines has just unveiled the Moto G 5G Plus in the Philippines and it’s really exciting as the smartphone offers the most affordable price for a 5G smartphone but of course, it doesn’t lack in other hardware as we got here a quad-camera setup at the back and then there’s the dual-selfie camera and also a large 6.7-inch display.
Another bonus on the smartphone is that we got here a 21:9 display with a 90Hz refresh rate with HDR that gives a smoother experience on the display of the smartphone.
For the camera, we got here a quad-camera setup with a main 48MP Quad Pixel Camera paired with 8MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. For the selfie camera, we got here the 16MP quad pixel main selfie camera and an 8MP ultra-wide camera.
Moto G 5G Plus Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor
- 6.7-inch IPS Full HD+ Display, HDR10, 90Hz refresh rate
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 5MP macro + 2MP depth
- 16MP main selfie + 8MP ultrawide selfie camera
- 5G, LTE, Dual SIM
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 20W Charger
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 10
The Moto G 5G Plus is the most affordable smartphone with 5G and Snapdragon 765 inside in the Philippines. The Moto G 5G Plus will be available in the Philipppines this December 2020 for Php16,990.