OnePlus has just unveiled their latest smartphone offering — the OnePlus Nord and yes, the smartphone is a mid-range one that will cater to audiences and consumers who needs a more affordable smartphone but still have powerful processing power and camera.
Inside the smartphone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset versus the Snapdragon 865 on the OnePlus 8 series. The OnePlus Nord also comes with an up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage. For the cameras, we got here a 32MP + 8MP selfie cameras and also a 48MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera at the back. And for the display, we got here a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
OnePlus Nord 5G Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core processor
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Curved Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 90Hz refresh rate
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 48MP IMX586 main camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP depth sensor + 2MP macro camera
- 32MP IMX 616 + 8MP ultra-wide selfie camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 5G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, In-display Fingerprint scanner
- OxygenOS 10 based on Android 10
- 30W WarpCharge
- 4115mAh battery
The OnePlus Nord starts at INR 25,000 (Php16,535~) in India (Exclusive 6GB+64GB variant). No word yet regarding the local availability date but expect the smartphone to arrive in the Philippines soon.