The Redmi Note 10 series is now available in the country and it aims to change the landscape of the mobile industry as this smartphone features an AMOLED display and also a fast 33W Fast Charging. The smartphone also features a Snapdragon 678 processor inside and also a quad-camera setup.
Redmi Note 10 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 proessor
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage expandable via microSD
- 48MP main camera + 8MP ultrawide camera + 2MP macro camera + 2MP Depth sensor
- 13MP Selfie Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- 33W Fast Charging
- 5000mAh battery
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
The smartphone’s biggest feature is the AMOLED display as there only a few affordable smartphones that comes with an AMOLED panel and not just, there’s the Snapdragon 678 too which is decent enough and also a 33W Fast Charging for the 5000mAh battery of the smartphone.
The Redmi Note 10 comes in two variants — 4GB+64GB for Php8,490 that is exclusive to Lazada and also 6GB+128GB variant for Php9,990.