The smartphone that a lot of fans have been waiting for is here. Yep, it’s the Redmi Note 7 and just like the previous Redmi Note smartphones, the Redmi Note 7 aims to tackle the mid-range segment with their powerful hardware inside and also a price that is really attractive.
Some of the notable features of the Redmi Note 7 is the 6.3″ Full HD+ Dot Drop Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which means that the smartphone is sturdy. The Redmi Note 7 also comes with reinforced corners which is why the smartphone is promoted as really tough and even showing the smartphone being used to crack a walnut and watermelons.
The smartphone also comes with Snapdragon 660 processor which is a decent mid-range chipset being used by smartphones today. In our experience, the smartphone does perform well. And of course, we have the 4000mAh battery inside which is more than enough for most people, oh and yeah, we have Quick Charge 4.0 in the smartphone.
Redmi Note 7 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Chipset
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Dot Drop Display, 2340×1080, 19.5:9 Display aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP + 5MP AI Dual Rear Camera
- 13MP Selfie Camera with AI Face Unlock
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- LTE, Dual Sim
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IR Blaster
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4000mAh battery
- Quick Charge 4.0′
The Redmi Note 7 comes at the following variants and prices:
- Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB – Php7990
- Redmi Note 7 4GB/64GB – Php9990
- Redmi Note 7 4GB/128GB – Php11490
The Redmi Note 7 will be available this March 27 exclusive on Lazada and Mi Store. The company has also announced that they’ll have 18 months warranty for their smartphones in the Philippines.