Samsung’s best monitors are here in the Philippines and these are the Samsung Odyssey G7 and the G9. Both monitors are aimed for gamers and for people who are working at home as these monitors have the best features that we can find on a monitor including a 49-inch panel on the G9 with a 1000R curvature and also the first 32″ and 27″ QHD monitor with 1000R curvature.
As for the Samsung Odyssey G9, this is the world’s first and largest 1000R and it’s my personal favorite as this one packs a 49″ display with a 32:9 aspect ratio which basically is like two monitors combined into one.
While the Odyssey G7 is the world’s first monitor under 27″ and 32″ to sport a QHD resolution with a 1000R curvature and both the G7 and the G9 will sport gaming feel with its up 240Hz refresh rate with QLED panel and Nvidia G-Sync inside.
These Samsung Odyssey monitors are available for pre-order from November 21 to December 21, 2020 via the Samsung E-Store. You can get it at these prices:
- 27” Odyssey G7 (Model: LC27G75QSEXXP) – Php 33,699.00
- 32” Odyssey G7 (Model: LC32G75TQSEXXP) – Php 37,299.00
- 49” Odyssey G9 (Model: LC49G95TSSEXXP) – Php 74,799.00
For those who’ll pre-order, you’ll also be able to get some freebies too.
- 27” Odyssey G7 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Mouse (worth Php 4,350)
- 32” Odyssey G7 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Keyboard (worth Php 7,200)
- 49” Odyssey G9 Monitor + Logitech Gaming Mouse, Keyboard, and Headset (worth 19,350)