Vivo has just unveiled their all-new powerful smartphone from their sub-brand and it’s the iQOO 3 5G. The smartphone will be running on Snapdragon 865 chipset and of course, there’s the LPDDR5 RAM that will complement the powerful chipset of the smartphone.
The smartphone is also boasting a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ display and then there’s the 180Hz touch sampling rate but unfortunately, the smartphone still boasts a 60Hz refresh rate. Aside from that, the Vivo iQOO also features a 55W Super FlashCharge that can charge the 4400mAh battery in just 15 minutes.
Since this one is a gaming smartphone, the iQOO 3 comes with UFS 3.1 storage, and shoulder buttons called Monster Touch buttons that can help you in FPS games. There’s also a monster mode where the chipset will run at 100% to minimize lags.
Vivo iQOO 3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 48MP main camera + 13MP telephoto camera + 13MP ultrawide camera + 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP selfie camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BD, GALILEO
- in-display fingerprint scanner
- 5G, LTE
- 55W Super FlashCharge
- 4400mAh battery
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
The Vivo iQOO 3 will come in the following variants:
- 8GB/128GB LTE – INR36,990 (Php26,347~)
- 8GB/256GB LTE – INR39,990 (Php28,483~)
- 12GB/256GB 5G – INR44,990 (Php32,044~)
No word yet if the smartphone will arrive in the Philippines.