Samsung Galaxy M31 is finally official and it’s the first in M-series smartphone to be unveiled this 2020. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is the first one in the M-series to sport a 64MP camera setup along with 8MP wide-angle lens and also a 5MP macro sensor and 5MP depth sensor. Not only that as the Samsung Galaxy M31 also packs a large 6000mAh battery inside.
Aside from that, the Samsung Galaxy M31 will pack a 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. For selfies, the smartphone will pack a 32MP selfie camera. The smartphone also uses an Exynos 9611 processor similar to the Galaxy A51.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specs
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display
- Exynos 9611 Octa-Core Processor
- 6/8 GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 64MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP Depth + 5MP macro lens
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Rear display fingerprint scanner
- LTE, Dual SIM
- 15W Fast Charging
- 6000mAh battery
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy M31 will be available at INR 15999 (Php11,372) for the 6/64GB memory variant and INR 16999 (Php12,083) for the 6/128GB memory variant in India. However, there’s no word regarding availability in the Philippines.