Aside from that the Xiaomi Pad 5 that was unveiled for the global market today, the company has also announced that the Mi 11 Lite 5G NE will be available soon.
This smartphone will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 5G chipset and it will also have a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. For the cameras, it will come with a triple lens rear camera and it might not be as powerful as the Snapdragon 888, this one will definitely do the job and it will have the fast 5G connectivity on the smartphone.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Processor
- 6.55″ FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 Internal Storage
- 64MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP telemacro camera
- 20MP in-display selfie camera
- WiFi 6, 5G, Dual SIM
- Side-fingerprint scanner
- 33W Wired Charging
- 4250mAh battery
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE will be different from the 11T series and it will have a flat display but despite the downgrade in the processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G is still a capable processor for most tasks and gaming.
The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE comes in 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB, and 8GB+256GB. The smartphone will start at EUR 369