Mi Philippines has just launched their newest flagship smartphone in the market and probably one of the first few Snapdragon 888-powered devices and it’s the Xiaomi Mi 11. The smartphone comes with a 108MP main camera main camera along with 2 more cameras and it features a quad-curved AMOLED display with a WQHD+ resolution and also a 120Hz refresh rate.
The camera is one of its biggest features as we got here a 108MP main camera along with the 13MP ultra wide-angle camera and also the 5MP telemacro camera of the smartphone. For the processor, it has the latest Snapdragon 888 processor along with 8GB 3200MHz LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The smartphone also won an A+ rating from DisplayMate thanks to its 120Hz 6.81-inch AMOLED DotDisplay. If you want to know more about the specifications, check it out below:
Mi 11 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor
- 6.81″ WQHD+ AMOLED Quad-Curved DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate
- 8GB LPDDR5 3200MHz RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1 Internal Storage
- 108MP wide-angle camera + 13MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP telemacro camera
- 20MP in-display selfie camera
- WiFi 6, 5G, Dual SIM
- 55 Wired Charging, 50W Wireless Charging
- 4600mAh battery
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
The Xiaomi Mi 11 will retail for Php36,990 starting this March 13.