When it comes to midrange smartphones, a lot of people are clamoring for the Xiaomi Mi 9T due to its hardware inside and also the design of the smartphone that looks pretty good. Inside the smartphone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor which is pretty powerful and of course, there’s the up to 128GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T also boasts a 48MP+13MP Ultra wide-angle + 8 MP telephoto lens at the back and then there’s the pop-up 20MP front camera. The screen is pretty immersive too at 6.39-inch Full-screen FHD+ Display with AMOLED panel. Curious? check out our unboxing and hands-on of the smartphone below.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specs
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Full-Screen AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor
- 48MP main camera + 13MP Ultra wide-angle camera + 8MP telephoto lens
- 20MP pop-up front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 18W Fast Charger
- 4000mAh battery
- MIUI based on Android Pie