Xiaomi Philippines has just announced that the affordable Redmi 10 will arrive in the Philippines soon. The smartphone features a 50MP quad-camera setup, a 90Hz 6.5-inch Full HD+ AdaptiveSync Display and a Helio G88 chipset inside.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Specs
- MediaTek Helio G88 Processor
- 6.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 90Hz refresh rate
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal storage
- 50MP main camera + 8MP ultrawide camera + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- 8MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Bluetooth, WiFi
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 18W Fast Charging
- 5000mAH battery
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 is definitely one of the interesting budget smartphones out there as the smartphone features a 50MP quad camera setup and also a Helio G88 processor which is enough to power up your day.
As for the pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi 10 starts at Php7,590 for the 4GB/64GB variant and Php8,590 for the 6GB/128GB variant.
The smartphone will be available at Shopee and Lazada this September 18.