OPPO has officially announced the A3, their newest smartphone that features almost the same design of the OPPO F7 and also the powerful Helio P60 processor inside. The smartphone will also have a notched display and will still pack a Full HD+ resolution. Despite the similarities of the hardware to the OPPO F7, the OPPO A3 features a toned down camera which has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and also an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture.
OPPO A3 Specs
- 6.2-inch FHD+ LTPS Display with 19:9 Display aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM
- 3400mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0
Well, we’re not sure if this one will replace the OPPO A83 but I’m pretty sure that the OPPO A3 is powerful like the OPPO F7. The smartphone also features a diamond design for all of its colors which makes it really attractive.
No word regarding local availability but the smartphone is priced at CNY 2099 (Php17,138) in China.