Vivo has unveiled their brand new smarpthone today and it’s the Vivo NEX 3 series smartphones. As expected, the Vivo NEX 3 packs a lot of features that are innovative in the industry including the waterfall FullView display, 5G, and the Vivo Super FlashCharge 44W.
Not only that, the Vivo NEX 3 5G will also pack a triple lens camera with a 64MP main camera, 13MP wide-angle camera, and a 13MP telescopic camera. There’s a 16MP elevating front camera too that will bring a smoother and stable front camera.
There’s a 5G-6 antenna design too on the smartphone which will make sure that you can get the best 5G speeds on the smartphone along with the Snapdragon 855 Plus processor and also the UFS 3.0 high-speed flash memory.
The Vivo NEX 3 comes with 6.89-inch display that delivers a 99.6% screen-to-body ratio which will bring an immersive experience on the smartphone. The smartphone also hides the physical button of the smartphone
Vivo NEX 3 Specs
- 6.89-inch Waterfall FullView Full HD+ POLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, UFS 3.0
- 64MP main camera + 13MP wide-angle camera + 13MP telescopic camera
- 16MP elevating camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, BD, A-GPS
- 44W Vivo Super FlashCharge
- Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1