Cherry Cares by MSN Foundation spearheaded a donation drive for 38 hospitals across the National Capital Region.
The donation includes medical supplies, such as HazMats, KN95 face masks, and thermal guns—which are all helpful for the health sector in fighting the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the recipients include the following:
- Ospital ng Maynila
- Tondo Medical Center
- Santa Ana Hospital
- Gat Andres Bonifacio Memorial Medical Center
- San Lazaro Hospital
- Ospital ng Tondo
- Justice Jose Abad Santos General Hospital
- Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital
- National Center for Mental Health
- San Lorenzo Ruiz General Hospital
- Ospital ng Malabon
- Valenzuela Medical Center
- Pasig City General Hospital
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center
- Pasay City General Hospital
- Southern Tagalog Medical Regional Hospital
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Navotas City Hospital
Meanwhile, it has to be noted that Cherry Cares has been donating medical supplies to hospitals and frontliners since the start of the pandemic last year.