MediaTek has just unveiled their two new SoCs that are made for smartphones and they will bring more powerful features and also more intelligent experiences on smartphones.
These new chips are the MediaTek Helio G96 SoC and also the MediaTek Helio G88 SOC which will both bring more advanced photography capabilities for premium smartphones.
The MediaTek Helio G96 SoC brings 120Hz displays on a Full HD+ resolution on both LCD and AMOLED display. The SoC also supports 108MP camera and Cat-13 4G LTE.
For the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, it’s capable of 90Hz displays that come with octa-core CPU with two ARM Cortex-A75 CPU. It’s also capable of 64MP main cameras and also CCU, EIS, and RSC technologies.
Key Features of MediaTek Helio G96 include:
- Incredible 120Hz FullHD+ displays
- Supersized 108MP main cameras
- Fast 4G LTE with Dual 4G SIM
- MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0 Lite game technology
- High-end 4G smartphone performance
Key Features of MediaTek Helio G88 include:
- Brilliant 64MP main cameras
- MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0 Lite generation technologies
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Integrated Voice Wakeup