I just saw this via Engadget. To give you a background about this:
The Spatial Operating Environment
Oblong Industries is the developer of the g-speak spatial operating environment.
The SOE’s combination of gestural i/o, recombinant networking, and real-world pixels offers the first major step in computer interface since 1984.
Oblong helps clients deploy SOE-based solutions to real-world problems, including:
* analysis of large data sets
* operation of three-dimensional interfaces
* construction of efficient multi-user collaborative applications
* integration of large screens and multiple computers into room- and building-scale work environments
* development of large-scale applications that run interactively across enterprise networks