A brand new entry-level smartphone has launched in Indonesia and it’s the OPPO A31. The smartphone comes with a decent 6.5-inch HD+ display with waterdrop notch which is large enough for most smartphones these days and then there’s the triple camera setup with 12MP main camera, 2MP portrait and 2MP macro lens.
The smartphone uses a Helio P35 processor along with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Aside from that, the OPPO A31 will come with ColorOS 6.1 on top of the Android 9 Pie. The battery inside the smartphone is a 4230mAh battery and then we still have here a microUSB port.
The OPPO A31 will come in Mystery Black and Fantasy White and it’s priced at IDR 2,599,000 (Php9,611).
OPPO A31 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop display, 20:9 display aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 12MP main camera + 2MP portrait lens + 2MP macro lens
- 8MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Wifi
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 4230mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie on ColorOS 6.1