Want to save electricity?. But you love playing games and you use it too much?. Anyway I give you some tips that might help lower your electric bill
1. Replace your CRT monitor with LCD Monitor –
CRT Monitor (the big one) consumes more electricity than the LCD monitor. So I suggest that you use LCD monitor
2. Keep the temperature of your computer low – because when the temperature of processor is high it will consume more power.
3. Video cards – Powerful video cards consumes a lot of electricity so less powerful video cards consumes less electricity
4. Quad Core consumes more – Quad core processors consumes a lot of energy compared to the Intel’s Core 2 Duos or AMD X2. Quad core is mainly for multi-tasking and 3D editing and AFAIK, the only games that support quad cores are crysis and grand theft auto IV.
5. Use the battery of your laptop if possible – that means you should use your battery instead of plugging it. It can also prolong the battery of a laptop because you should keep the electrons moving.