The Surface Pro 7 is expected to be unveiled at Microsoft’s Surface event on October 2. The upcoming Surface Pro 7 is also expected to sport Intel’s latest 10th generation processors. Based on the previous Surface Pro devices, the Surface Pro 7 could sport the 14nm++ Comet Lake CPUs while the 10nm Ice Lake CPUs are reserved for the “rumored” Surface Laptop 3.
WinFuture managed to get all of the Surface Pro 7’s configurations available for the Europe Market. These configurations will probably be the same for the US market too. According to the leak, the Surface Pro 7’s base config will have an Intel Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, and 128GB SSD Storage, compared to last gen’s Intel Core i5 base model.
Surface Pro 7 Configurations
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD
Considering the Intel Core i3 base model, the Surface Pro 7 could have a starting price of $600 USD. This makes the Surface Pro 7 a compelling option since the Surface Pro 6 i5 base model starts at $899. Pricing for the type cover could still set you back at $130.
We have yet to see the final specifications of the upcoming Surface Pro 7 and if Microsoft is bringing something new to the table aside from a bump in internal specs.