Xiaomi has just unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 alongside with the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The Mi Note 3 is basically a larger Xiaomi Mi 6 but we got a different processor running inside the smartphone. But don’t worry because the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is still affordable and yet powerful.
There’s a bigger 5.5-inch display and there’s the dual lens camera at the back that lets you have bokeh-effect shots. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is also running on Snapdragon 660 processor which is the latest and most powerful in the Snapdragon 600 series.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB Internal Storage
- Dual 12-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 2x optical zoom
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3500mAh Battery
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes in 64GB, 128GB Black, & 128GB Blue Variants comes in RMB 2499 (Php19,495), RMB 2899 (Php 22,616), & RMB 2999 (Php 23,396)