If you’re looking for a decent budget phone, there’s a new Redmi device launching in the local market tomorrow, April 22. Introducing the new Redmi 10C.
Xiaomi also noted that the Redmi 10C aims to make high-quality smartphones accessible to more consumers worldwide.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C key specs
- 6.71-inch HD+ (1650 x 720) DotDrop display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MIUI 13 based on Android 11
- 6nm Snapdragon 680, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB
- Back cameras: 50MP main + 2MP depth sensor
- Selfie cameras: 5MP snapper
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: rear fingerprint sensor, AI face unlock
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast-charging
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue, Mint Green
The Redmi 10C seems to be a good handset for students and other professionals looking for a phone that fits their budget.
For instance, the device has a 6.71-inch DotDrop screen, allowing users to enjoy an HD+ display when streaming or watching their favorite movies. Under the hood, Xiaomi also packed the phone with a Snapdragon 680 processor, which can accommodate daily mobile tasks smoothly.
Other notable features include its 50MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, 5MP selfie snapper, and a 5,000mAh battery with an 18W fast-charging solution.
XIAOMI REDMI 10C PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Consumers can get the new Redmi 10C in two variants: 4GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB, and will have a retail price of Php6,299 and Php7,299, respectively.
The new Redmi 10C will be available in the Philippines starting April 22 through authorized Xiaomi stores and other official retailers. Consumers can also buy it online on its official Lazada store.