Mobile gamers have something to rejoice this October 11, the ASUS ROG Phone II will launch the most awaited ASUS ROG Phone II this October 11 and everyone is welcome to join as the launch will be on the ROG PH Facebook page.
The ASUS ROG Phone II is the follow up to the successful ASUS ROG Phone that features a lot of accessories and gaming-centric features and with the ASUS ROG Phone II, we’ll be seeing a 120Hz display on this one, all-new accessories like the Aero Active Cooler II and more.
The ASUS ROG Phone II will run on Snapdragon 855 Plus, 6000mAh battery, and a large 6.59-inch 120Hz Full HD+ display.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- 6.59-inch AMOLED 120Hz Full HD Display with 1ms response time with Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 48MP f/1.79 Sony IMX586 sensor + 13MP Ultra-wide angle lens
- 24MP f/2.2 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM, LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB-C with side-mount connector (secondary USB-C)
- Ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 30W Fast Charging
- 6000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie with ROG UI Overlay
The ASUS ROG Phone II launch in the Philippines will be this October 11. Tune in to the ROG PH Facebook page for the livestream.