A week after the announcement of the Huawei P series, Honor has now unveiled the Honor 30s that packs the brand new Kirin 820 processor and also a dual 5G inside thanks to the new chipset inside the smartphone. Aside from that, the smartphone also houses a 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display. The rear camera is headline by a 64MP main camera along with 8MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultrawide, and a 2MP depth sensor. The smartphone also houses a 16MP selfie camera.
Honor 30s Specs
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS Display
- Kirin 820 5G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 64MP f/1.8 main camera + 8MP telephoto camera + 8MP ultra wide-angle camera + 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP selfie camera
- Dual SIM, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BD
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- 40W Wired Charging
- EMUI 10 based on Android 10
The Honor 30s will be available in China for CNY2399 (Php17,180~) for the 8/128GB variant and CNY2699 (Php19,329~) for the 8GB/256GB variant. The smartphone will be available in China this April 7.