Realme has just unveiled their newest smartphone in their lineup — the Realme X50 Pro Player Edition. Basically, this smartphone is made for gaming with almost the same internals of the Realme X50 Pro but we’re getting here HyperBoost 3.0 which will give you better and optimized performance and also a graphite sheet inside between the battery and back panel to dissipate the heat.
Unfortunately, the camera of the smartphone has been downgraded to 48MP and there’s the use of the macro camera instead of the telephoto.
Realme X50 Pro Play Edition Specs
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- 12GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 48MP f/1.8 main camera + 8MP ultrawide camera + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro camera
- 16MP camera + 2MP depth camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Android 10 with realme UI 1.0
- 4200mAh battery
The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition starts at CNY 2699 for the 6GB/128GB variant and it goes up to CNY 3199 to 12GB/128GB.