The Flash brand of Alcatel have just been separated from the company and they’ve just recently announced their new smartphone which is set to make waves again thanks to its affordable price but with powerful specifications and it’s the Alcatel Flash Plus 2. This smartphone will be powered by the latest Helio P10 processor from MediaTek and it will also support a fingerprint scanner for added security.
Flash Plus 2 Specs
- Mediatek Helio P10 MT6755M processor
- 5.5-inch Full HD OGS display
- 2GB RAM/16GB Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 3GB RAM/32GB Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 13-megapixel Rear Camera with PDAF and Dual Tone LED Flash
- 5-megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0
The Flash Plus 2 will be available in Venus Gold and Luna Silver and it’s priced at $160 and $190 for the 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB respectively. The Flash Plus 2 is expected to launch in the country on May 24.