Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy S23 FE edition, their latest addition to the Samsung Galaxy S23 family but unlike the current flagships that are out in the market, this one would run on Exynos 2200 chipset or a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, which is a year old already.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and as for the camera, it comes with a 50MP main camera along with 12MP ultra-wide camera and also an 8MP telephoto camera. While for the front-facing camera, the smartphone comes with a 10MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (US) / Exynos 2200 Chipset (Global)
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, 120Hz refresh rate
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 50MP main camera + 12MP ultra-wide camera + 8MP telephoto camera
- 10MP front facing camera
- 4500mAh battery
- 25W Charging
- Wireless Charging
- IP68 Water and Dust resistant
- 76.5 X 158 X 8.2mm, 209g
- OneUI based on Android 13
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE will come in Mint, Cream, Graphite, and Purple. Indigo and Tangerine are online-exclusive. No word regarding local availability as of this posting.