Vivo has unveiled a brand new smartphone in Cambodia and it’s the Vivo Y50. The smartphone is a mid-range one and it features a punch-hole display with Full HD resolution and of course, there’s the quadruple lens camera at the back. As expected, the smartphone will still have a large battery inside thanks to the 5000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charging.
The Vivo Y50 is also expected to run on Snapdragon 665 chipset along with 8GB RAM and a 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone might not have the most powerful mid-range specifications but this one is definitely capable of most apps and games.
Vivo Y50 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core Processor
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ Display
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 13MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 5000mAh battery
- FunTouch OS 10 based on Android 10
No word yet regarding availability and pricing here in the Philippines
Source: GSM ARENA