Cherry has launched its newest Smart Air Purifiers, giving additional protection against SARS-COV2 (COVID) and other airborne viruses.
Cherry has introduced its newest home devices: the Smart Air Purifier Max SAP-1000 and Smart Air Purifier Ultra SAP-3000. Both devices are said to kill 99% of SARS-COV 2 (COVID) and other airborne viruses. In fact, they have a 99.98% PM 2.5 purification rate.
These two new smart air purifiers are also equipped with five various medical-grade filters:
- Primary filter for sifts dust
- Deformaldehyde Particulate Matter, which strains liquid or droplets
- Activated Carbon for bacteria
- H13 HEPA Grade Filter for filtering COVID-19 and other viruses that measure to no less than 0.010 microns
- Negative Ion Release, which emits healthy anions that help prevent colds, flu, fever, and asthma
These smart air purifiers can be controlled via the Cherry Home application, too, allowing users to operate them easily.
The Smart Air Purifier Max SAP-1000 has a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 600m3/hr. It and can efficiently cover an area size of 72sqm, too. It has a 2-layer filter with five levels of purification.
Consumers can get it for the price of only Php14,500.
Meanwhile, the Smart Air Purifier Ultra SAP-3000 boasts as much as 800m3/hr CADR, four layers of filter, and can reliably cover a room size of 90sqm.
It has an SRP of just Php19,999.
Interested? Get yours now at www.cherryshop.com.ph.