Not long enough after Realme 5 Pro’s launch in the country last October 3, 2019, followed by its market availability on October 12, another milestone was achieved after it became the best-selling device in terms of introductory sales. Its initial offline sales are three times bigger compared to its predecessor.
“Realme Philippines is grateful for the support and trust of our Filipino fans. We see a lot more Filipinos leaping to real value, and this is inspiring us even more to come up with more products that disrupt price segments with their attainable flagship features. A huge thanks to all the current and new members of the Filipino realme family. Mabuhay kayo!” shares realme Philippines Marketing Director Austine Huang.
Realme 5 Pro Specs
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS Dewdrop display, 20:9 display ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP f/1.8 camera + 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth,GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4035mAh battery
- VOOC 3.0 20W Fast Charging
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
The Realme 5 Pro is available nationwide in two variants: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, priced at Php 11,990 and Php 13,990 respectively.