One of the newest entry-level smartphones of OPPO has arrived quietly here in the Philippines and it’s the OPPO A31. The smartphone features a triple-lens rear camera with a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset and also a 6.5-inch waterdrop display. The smartphone belongs in the A-series of OPPO smartphones which are known for being affordable.
OPPO A31 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop display, 20:9 display aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 12MP main camera + 2MP portrait lens + 2MP macro lens
- 8MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Wifi
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 4230mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie on ColorOS 6.1
The OPPO A31 is now available at MemoXpress for Php750/month for 12 months and it is now available at stores for Php8,990.