Xiaomi has just launched their newest smartphone that is meant for the affordable market and it’s the Xiaomi Redmi 9T. The smartphone comes with Snapdragon 662 processor and also an 18W charging. For the display, this one comes with 6.53-inch Full HD+ Dot Drop Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Octa-Core Processor
- 6.53-inch IPS Display, Full HD+ with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD card slot
- 48MP main camera + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth camera
- 8MP selfie camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 18W Charging
- 6000mAh battery
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
There are no words yet when will be the exact date when will this arrive in the Philippines but do expect this one to arrive in the country soon.