Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) has officially opened the pre-order for the new Samsung Galaxy Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 are available with Smart Signature Device Plan 1999, which comes with 15GB of open-access data, Unli All-Net Calls and Texts, and 150 minutes calls to PLDT.
Moreover, Smart also announced premium freebies and exclusive discounts for those who will preorder:
- Free Samsung Care+ Screen Protect subscription for 1 year worth up to Php7,800
- 50% off the Galaxy Buds2 Pro and 30% off the Galaxy Watch5 when purchased via the Samsung Online Store
- Free Samsung 10,000 mAh dual-port battery pack worth Php2,499 for subscribers who
will claim their pre-ordered units by September 10
- Through the Trade-in, Trade Up (TITU) program, subscribers can also get an additional
cashout discount of Php9,600 for the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Php7,200 for the Galaxy Z Flip4. To qualify, interested customers must successfully trade-in any mobile device via the third-party app InstaCash before pre-ordering with Smart. TITU is supported across NCR and selected nearby areas
- Subscribers who have also pre-registered through Samsung’s Handraiser Program can
redeem an e-voucher worth Php5,000 when they pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold4 and
- Galaxy Z Flip4 with Smart. Consumers can use their e-vouchers to purchase from the Samsung Online Store
Subscribers can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Z Series from Smart until September 1.