Yep, Realme Philippines will be bringing the Realme 6i in the Philippines soon based on their latest teaser at their Facebook page. The Realme 6i is one of the variants in the Realme 6 series and it will pack a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and it’s the world’s first smartphone to pack that SoC inside.
Of course, we’re still getting here a large 6.52-inch display along with the quad-camera setup at the back with a main 48MP rear camera paired with 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP portrait lens.
Realme 6i specs
- MediaTek Helio G80 CPU
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display
- 64GB/128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP main + 8MP ultrawide camera + 2MP macro lens + 2MP portrait lens rear camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- WiFi, bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, BD, GLONASS, NaviC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W Fast Charge
- realme UI based on Android 10
We don’t know yet the price of the smartphone here in the country but expect it to arrive this May 13.