There are 3 Zenfones that was announced and the most affordable of them all is the ASUS Zenfone 3. This smartphone comes in two variants — 5.2” and 5.5”. The Zenfone 3 will now pack a glass and metal design compared to its predecessor which was using plastic and this time, the Zenfone 3 will now be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
The ASUS Zenfone 3 isn’t as powerful as the Zenfone 3 Deluxe but the Zenfone 3 comes with a still powerful and new Snapdragon 625 processor. The 5.2-inch will have a 32GB of storage while the 5.5-inch variant will have a 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage.
The ASUS Zenfone 3 starts at $249 and you can expect our quick hands-on of the smartphone in our blog.
ASUS Zenfone 3 specs:
- 5.2-inch/5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB/32GB (5.2-inch variant)
- 4GB/64GB (5.5-inch variant)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with laser autofocus, EIS, OIS
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2600mAh (5.2-inch variant)
- 3000mAh battery (5.5-inch variant)